Monday, February 06, 2006

Clifford the Big Red Dog and The Homosexual Agenda


Okay, this has nothing to do with "mail-order brides" or the Soviet Union (unless you cross-reference Clifford's color with Reagan's "Evil Empire" speech and find significance there: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"). But all the same, I had to post the following, even though it dates back to August 2005, because every now and then, in my effort to search the internet and find the right needed to disprove the wrong, I discover something else entirely.

In this case, we are all of us lost.

Exhibit A, from Christians Against Cartoons:

While the greatest congress ever convened recognized the liberal and homosexual agenda of so-called “public” television’s programming, even the most righteous republicans among our government were utterly cowed by the GRAVEN IMAGE of “Clifford the Big Red Dog.” Seeing this FALSE IDOL marching on the steps of our capitol caused the congress to RETHINK and RESTORE budget cuts to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting! These budget cuts were moral and they were right! Congress was right to slash the public moneys collected and subverted for the pagan and homosexual agenda and perpetrated by children’s programming.


My young nephew Collin watches Clifford the Big Red Dog. After reading this, I pictured him walking up the steps of Congress with this Graven Image, Collin's tiny little hand hidden in the Furry Paw of his beloved False Idol.

Jesus, tell me how Clifford wrong?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you with another cliff-hanger. My post explaining the significance Of the Dog and the Devil (sounds like a familiar Russian novel, no?) isn't finished yet -- and I know, I've already got one unfinished post below. Still, this is good. Mull over the above. React. I shouldn't continue with the rest until you've had a chance to first see this anyway.

0 Comments: