Monday, August 29, 2005

Changes

Consider it obsessive-compulsive disorder. I had to see if I could change the blog a little bit, if only so it didn't appear so just-off-the-rack. I am an American, you know. Nothing if not an individual. Anyways, there's still some tinkering to be done here, and in the end this may just be a stop-gap measure, as my eye has already strayed to Moveable Type, largely due to internet rumors that Blogger has a tendency to lose your archive. Only as reliable as it is expensive, you know. So, yes: enjoy this while you can, and if you can, and if you can't, tell me and maybe I'll come to my senses and go back. What sold me was the background design. It reminds me of Soviet-era wallpaper.

2 Comments:

Anne Elliott said...

Hey, the new design looks nice.

Anne E

Stephan Clark said...

Thanks, Anne. And if anyone has problems, I'd love to learn about those too. Like the colors, if they come through okay across various platforms.